Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Story

Dear Diary (Present)

My mom and I are getting to the point where we fully trust eachother. I really miss her though, it seems like I haven't been around her enough. I went to see my best friend today. She is going through some rough times. I'm praying for her. My ex-boyfriend text me the other day, I thought that was a little awkward. UGH I work Friday and Saturday this weekend.. AGAIN. I don't like the new floor manager. She is kind of a freak. I really like this guy I work with though, he is so sweet. I wish he would ask me out. JEEZ what is wrong with men?! We will never know..... My dog (Suzie Lou) is so sweet, I love how she sleeps right next to me to keep me safe. I will never be able to pay my mom back for getting me my baby girl! (Suzie) Horses are cool, I always loved riding one. I love the movie Mulan, it's so funny. Tarzan made me teary eyed a little last night. Oh man, I have so much going on I don't know what I'm going to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment