Monday, October 10, 2011

GOLF

GOLF.... Who came up with this silly game? I think it started off with men hitting the ground with sticks. I WONDER??? The only thing constant about golf is its inconstancy LOL!! :) The good thing about golf is that women are alowed to play now. Back then men were only allowed to play. What a rip off is that?! Muah ah ah ah ;)
(mmm this gaterade is good)
(so is this milky way haha)


If you look back on the progress people have made with golf over the years you would laugh. I mean look at this ball!!! crazy right?! that's too weiiiirrrrddd! haha


You look at the technology now and think wow, if it wasn't for this I'd still be hitting that kind of ball. HAHA!!

Golf is fun.
Golf is exciting.
Golf is relaxing.
Golf is funny.
Golf is love.
Golf is wonder.
Golf is honesty.
Golf is apart of your soul.
Golf is never without you. 

Let's just say, I LOVE GOLF!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment