Tuesday, November 8, 2011

BLURRRRRRBS

Stronger Than I Am - Lee Ann Womack

Cynthia is a widow raising a beautiful young child. As this child grows Cynthia learns to see that her daughter is emotionally and mentally stronger than she is. Cynthia looks to her daughter for the strength that she needs. After losing her daddy all she can be is strong. She learns to forgive and forget.

I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack

My mother is singing to me. Singing so beautifully. Telling me to be strong. Don't let fear get in the way. She says "Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance." Don't let life tear you down, because it is a crazy world out there. Even if someone hurts you, you pull yourself back up and keep on going. "Thanks mom! I love you." "I love you too sweet angel."

Maggie Creek Road - Reba McEntire

My crazy, crazy mom. I never listen to her. She doesn't know what she is talking about. Always telling me to be careful. I tell her, "I KNOW MOM! I'M A BIG GIRL!" My date picks me up and we drive away. The night goes on. I say no! He doesn't listen, mama always knows. We go back. Mama is at the driver window with a pistol in her hand at him. You don't want to see her go to war.

No comments:

Post a Comment