Thursday, October 13, 2011

Don't Judge Someone You Don't Know Stupid....


Think about it... You walk down the halls of Lone Peak and people look at you... Don't you ever wonder what they are thinking about? Did they look at you weird? Why would they do that? Can someone really stand there and judge you on the outside for the person THEY think you are... ?? We have this "thing" (haha) come to our school every year called BE THE CHANGE! Most of the school has been to it now, and don't you think that people would actually pay attention and make a change? Well no, no one paid attention, and really no one changed. I think thats ridiculous!
I know for a fact that no one changed, because I was there 2 years in a row. I felt so happy and calm at Be the Change, but after it was all said and done, and the students went back to their real lives, it was all the same as it was before. That's messed up! No one took it seriously. But you know I sure did.
I know how this feels because pretty much every day I am judged for the person other people think I am. That hurts. You don't know how much it hurts unless someone does it to YOU! I am not LDS and I am pretty sure that's why people judge me, but guess what.
The reality of it is, I'm not the only one in the school. I'm not a bad person, so quit judging me. You don't need to be LDS to be a good person. Just be happy and friendly. And make a new friend every day, because you know. Until you actually get to know someone, you never know who they really are when you're not looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment