Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What is my perfect crime?

What is my perfect crime? I rob a bank, do I go for the vault? OF COURSE I DO! There is lots of money in it :) muah ah ah ah! There is a COP waiting for me. OH CRAP I got caught, this is not good!

He looks at me and says, "I'm here to help you my friend!" I think this is weird, why would a cop help me? WHY NOT?! He calls me Tiffany, I say no, We Make Love All Night..... 

Sweet I have lots of money now. What should I do with it. I tell him to meet me in Utopia. I fly to Paris instead, CONFUSED. I want the money to myself. That's selfish. 

Two years pass by, I never got caught. I call my cop friend and he meets me in Florida where it's always good weather. We talk, then make love all night, again! I give him some money, it's almost gone. I need to steal a car, then rob another bank. 

No wait, I'll kidnap Phil Mickelson. WHY? 1. Because i can. 2. because i need to ;) This is where the story gets interesting. I have a lesson by Phil Mickelson, I join the LPGA. I win lots of money.

No need to rob another bank. I marry the cop. We make love all night.... really again?! Yep that's right again! We have children, and LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER ;) 


-Tiffany <3









No comments:

Post a Comment