Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Seven Days In Utopia

Well fellow friends if you like golf a little bit or a lot, keep reading.
My mom and I went to go see this movie called Seven Days in Utopia. Rating = 5 Stars!! I loved it so much that we went to go see it again in the same week!
MUAH AH AH AH AH!! The movie is about golf, more the mental part of the game. It teaches you a lot and it changed my game forever.
For example... (This part gets goooood) :P
I went to a golf course with my mom to play on Sunday after church and I wasn't expecting anything at all right?! We were planning on playing 27 holes, I know we are crazy, so we started off on the first 18 and let me tell you the tee times were so backed up we were sitting there picking our noses! (Just kidding, not really) ANYWAY, getting off topic, I was hitting some really good shots, then what do you know I hit a bad one! Well I kept going and going, and by the time we were done 5 hours later, I counted up my score card, with out cheating and I had shot a 75... THAT'S ONLY 5 OVER PAR!! WHAT THE ****?! (Sorry if that offended you) HOLY CHEESE ITZ!! Was the possible? Did I really play that well? I guess I did. It did not seem like it because we were waiting forever on each hole.
I was so proud of my self and so was my mom. Oh FYI my mom shot a 79 :) Be proud of her too :D
Okay so once we were done with that 18 I was pumped up for another 9 holes. We go out and I start off with PAR, okay this is looking good. We keep going, no wait this time. I had a little hiccup on 11 but I moved on.
Found out that I could get on the green in 2 on a PAR 5 and birdie the hole. The next hole came along and I found out that I drove the green on a PAR 4 and I was only 6 feet from the hole! What are the chances of that! And that green is really hard to get on in 1. Well I made my putt for EAGLE and moved :)
All said and done, counted my score up, I had shot a 32 on PAR 35! I was so stoked! Lowest score I have ever had! What now SHAWN!!! (inside joke) MUAH AH AH AH AH!! Gotta love it!
OHHH.. crap anyway the movie tells you See it, Feel it, Trust it. See the shot, paint the picture in your head. Feel the swing, feel yourself hit the ball on the green. Trust the shot, trust that the ball will land where you pictured it to. If you do that, you will shoot in the 60's or 70's, just like me :) Go see the movie too. I don't care if it costs money, go see the freaking movie, jeez! :)
Love y'all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment