Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Broken Dreams. . . . . .

I walk alone... I walk alone...


I walk this lonely street full of darkness. The sky is an old grey color. I walk down this road seeing the dark ending wanting to stop. But I have to keep walking, to see what could be. I walk towards the end of this road. I have no future. I have no life. I am stupid. I am ugly. I have no family, no friends, no love.


I walk alone... I walk alone...


I used to have light in my life. The presence of love. The presence of sweet joyful laughter has escaped. I walk this lonely street full of depression. I have nothing to look forward to. I have nothing holding my head up high. I want to leave this earth and be with my friends and family. Why did they leave me?! Who will come and rescue me? Will anyone rescue me? I've walked this lonely road all alone for many years.


I walk alone... I walk alone...


I promised. I promised her I would continue my dream. I am continuing my dream only with her by my side only in spirit. I walk this course alone. I have no one to guide me. No one to tell me where to aim. I am walking only with my shadow. I have no one to back me up. I have nothing to persue. I want to be done.


I walk alone... I walk alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment