Friday, September 23, 2011

Death, Fears, Life, and HOPE


I am afraid of dying. Isn't everyone though? Are you afraid of dying? I don't want to die. I'm afraid of losing my mom. I'm afraid of getting hurt. I'm afraid of losing my family, friends, the joy that I have to golf. I'm afraid of being ordinary. Really, who wants to be ordinary? Be EXTRA ordinary :)
I live in the present.
Don't be sad, don't think about death. Think about life.
I wake up every morning and thank the Lord for another day. Who knows when we will all die? I don't like to think about that. It's too depressing. Live life in the now.
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
Love the people who treat you right, & forget the ones who don't.
Believe that everything happens for a reason.
No one said LIFE would be easy, they just said it would be worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment