Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My world today

So many things have changed as I have grown up. I am almost 18 years old. Time to grow up! But who really wants to grow up?? Everyone wants to be a kid! I know on the outside over the years I will look older, but inside I will have a kid left in me. No one wants to grow up and have to pay for everything, I mean come on, things can get expensive! No one wants to leave home, no one wants to see the real world. If you think about how you're feeling while you read this you'll understand. No one wants to say it out loud but I know each and everyone of us do NOT want to grow up!
I want to make this blog personal so people can see me but no one will know who I am really.
LIfe is hard at times, you lose track of what's happening around you... There are so many challenges that I must get through and sometimes I just want to give up. But can you really just give up? Can you just let it all go and never come back? I know that probably doesn't make any sense. Why?!! WHY is the big question all of us ask every single day! Why this, why that? But I have learned, that we don't need to ask why because no one said it would be easy, they just said it would be worth it. We all have our own lives, and some are worse than others, some take theirs for granted, some don't appreciate what they really have in life. But take a step back and step into another persons shoes then I am sure you would think about the world differently and understand. Don't take your life for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment