Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Journey

Ordinary World: Wake up, go to school, go to work, go home do homework. Rinse and repeat.
Call to Adventure: Have to decide where I want to go to college.
Refusal: I won't worry about it till the last minute.
Mentor: My mom comes to talk to me to tell me it is very important to apply to college now.
Crossing Threshold: I will no apply to colleges and get my school work under control.
Test: Will I get accepted?
Approach: I have too much work right now. I can't handle school and work at the same time.
Ordeal: I get a letter in the mail and I got rejected to one college. But the next one will be good and I'll be okay!
Reward: All my hard work in school and applying to colleges finally paid off. I get a letter from the U of Arizona, and I am accepted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment