Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gandhi

Sometimes I wish I didn't wear my heart on my sleeve. It wouldn't get broken into little pieces. Who is in control of our lives? Not me... When we will own ourselves completely? I wish I wouldn't have lied to the ones I love. I wouldn't have taken the lonely road if I knew I would end up this way. I worry that all my hard work will backfire and turn into ashes.

I don't like to forget... I keep forgetting to do my homework. I keep forgetting to be myself and love who I am. Why must the world be this way. So many people stop and stare. I wake up in the morning afraid to get out of bed. What will this day bring? ANY day we can self-destruct. ANY day we can die. ANY day we can lose everything we love. Does anyone realize that each day we have on earth is a gift from the Lord?

At night I get down on my knees and pray. Pray for the world to get better. Pray for the sick, the lonely, the ones without homes. I pray for my mom. I pray for my sisters, my nieces and nephews. We pray for the things we love. However, the best things in life, are not things. They are people.

We love to see the light. When will be the last day?
but tonight, is not the last time i'll see the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment